Trafficking ravages the lives of 40M+ people around the world. It’s a $150 million+ industry—the largest in the world.
Together, we can make progress towards ending modern day slavery.
We must END IT.
New Friends New Life restores and empowers those trafficked, and drives awareness of the issue and its prevalence. I joined NFNL in the fight against trafficking in 2019 and now serve on a board. I’m thankful for the incredible women I’ve met serving with this organization and how we all share the same passion for lifting up and empowering women.
By providing access to education, job training, interim financial assistance, mental health, and spiritual support, New Friends New Life helps women and their children overcome backgrounds of abuse, addiction, poverty, and limited opportunities.
In the United States alone, 100,000 children are trafficked annually.
You can help New Friends New Life in their fight against trafficking by supporting the women they work with by:
1. Donating meal gift cards to provide boxed meals for in person group therapy sessions. You may purchase a card here or click here for more information.
2. Purchasing a stylish scarf crafted by our survivors and a portion of the proceeds from each scarf sale benefits the programs at NFNL. Click here to purchase.
3. Volunteering. Click here for information on becoming a volunteer.
4. Donating. Click here for information on donating.
5. Joining the Circle of Friends. Click here to join the Circle of Friends.
6. Joining the Men’s Advocacy Group. Click here to join the Men’s Advocacy Group.
StandForHer #EndIt #NFNL #NewFriendsNewLife
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS A VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING—If you are in immediate danger, please call 911. You can also email at email@example.com
For immediate safety, call the National Trafficking Hotline at:
1-888-373-7888 –or- TEXT: BeFree 233373
It takes all of us.