The Chiefs regular season road concluded in Las Vegas! I’m compiling a list of some of the greatest shows, incredible restaurants, amazing spas, and activities for you to hit for your next trip to the Neon Capital of the World so you can make the most of your time in this vibrant, desert city!
- Delilah at Wynn Las Vegas (the best spot in the city!) (American cuisine, I recommend booking a reservation in advance 702-770-7000)
- La Cave, the sweetest hideaway at the Wynn Las Vegas – perfect for a date or a day with friends (American cuisine, 702-770-7375)
- Crossroads Kitchen & CB. Chef Tal Ronnen is elevating the vegan game in Las Vegas! Opening this Spring at Resorts World Las Vegas are two new restaurants, serving everything from his iconic signature pasta dishes to the more traditional burgers and milkshakes.
- Superfrico Ski Lodge, located at The Cosmopolitan’s Chelsea Tower. Inspired by the coziest aprés-ski bars you can treat yourself to a cocktail and pizza right next to the fire. (Italian cuisine, 702-534-3419)
- Bang Bar by Momofuku at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is the perfect spot for some quick bite. (Asian cuisine, 702-698-7000)
- Amalfi by Bobby Flay, dishes inspired by the Italian Amalfi coast. (Italian cuisine, 702-650-5965)
- Gordon Ramsey’s Pub (702-731-7410) & Hell’s Kitchen (702-731-7410) at Caesar’s Palace are always a place to trust when you don’t know where else to eat – the perfect mix of English and American food.
- Lago by Julian Serrano has the best fresh pasta, located at the Bellagio (make sure you get one of the best seats in the house to view the iconic Fountains of Bellagio) (Italian cuisine, 702-693-8865)
- Yellowtail, a traditional and modern Japanese restaurant that has the best sushi in Las Vegas, at the Bellagio. (702-693-8865)
- Fashion Show Mall
- The Shops at Wynn and Encore (more upscale designer boutiques)
- Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian
- The Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace
- Bellagio Spa – for a more relaxing Vegas experience, book a 60 minute massage at the Bellagio’s award-winning spa. If you visit during warmer month’s, their Mediterranean pools are always a relaxing bonus post treatment.
- Wynn Spa – recently renovated, the Wynn, our family favorite, is known for their relaxation rooms. If you find yourself needing a reset or wanting anti-inflammatory benefits post travel, I’d advise booking their signature Restorative Arnica Massage.
CIRQUE DU SOLEIL SHOWS:
Cirque Du Soleil always has the best of the best classically ‘Vegas’ shows. In addition to seeing a DJ or artist’s residency, I definitely recommend booking tickets to see one of these famous shows:
- O” by Cirque Du Soleil.
- Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque Du Soleil.
- The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil.
- Spa day at the newly re-designed Reflections the Spa at Planet Hollywood.
- TAO Beach Dayclub, located at the top of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. After 2-years remodeling it’s back this March and looks better than ever – with a rooftop pool, DJs and private cabanas.
- Marquee Dayclub, located at The Cosmopolitan Boulevard Tower. Escape from the Strip and spend a day by the pool – on Friday and Saturday it also transforms into a moonlit outdoor lounge.
- Aft Cocktail Bar at Wynn Las Vegas – drinks inspired by around the world, from Ibiza to Bangkok.
- Vanderpump Cocktail Garden, located at Caesar’s Palace. If you’re a fan of reality TV you have to come here! It’s the perfect spot to start the night with insta-friendly aesthetics!
- Circa’s Legacy Club, the popular indoor/outdoor lounge at the Circa Resort & Casino (make sure to book in advance!)
- Drai’s Nightclub and Beach-club
- Check in advance to see the biggest DJs perform – Marshmallow and The Chainsmokers at the Wynn Nightlife, Steve Aoki is with the TAO Group, Resorts World Las Vegas has recently added Zedd and Tiesto to their lineup along with Jack Harlow and G-Eazy. If you can find tickets, Adele has her residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace until 25 March 2023
THRILLS & CHILLS:
- Skypod Insanity, a ride at The Strat that dangles and spins you 900 feet in the air. (The Strat, 800-998-6937)
- Big Shot, another ride at The Strat that propels you 1,081 feet in the air. (The Strat, 800-998-6937)
- High Roller Observation Wheel is a 30 minute trip that has the best view of Las Vegas! (Linq Promenade, 855-234-7469)
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck has another amazing view of the Vegas strip, 46 stories up just like the real Eiffel Tower. One of the best re-creations of a 7-wonder! (Paris Las Vegas, 888-727-4758)
- Escape Rooms – Escape Blair Witch is based on the horror movie (2121 Industrial Road, 703-333-0770), similarly there’s a Saw Escape Room (702-625-8716) or try Escapology which has more basic puzzle-solving quests (6587 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702-953-5693).
- Indoor Skydiving – for the true adventure seekers
- Speedvegas, speed around a race course in one of your favorite sports-cars. From a Lamborghini to a Ferrari. (14200 Las Vegas Blvd. S., 702-213-9068)
- Music – Katy Perry, Adele, Bruno Mars, Luke Bryan, Usher, Maroon 5, Keith Urban and Garth Brooks are all among many performers who have a 2023 residency. There’s also some music festivals that go on throughout the year, Life is Beautiful and Electric Daisy Carnival.