The Chiefs take on the Texans for our next away game this weekend at NRG Stadium. If you find yourself visiting Houston, here are my top recs beyond cheering on the Chief’s, of course!
BRUNCH & JUICES :
- Bloom & Bee (Located at the Post Oak Hotel)
- LaLa Land
- Mendocino Farms
- Mastros Steakhouse
- Steak 48
- Rosalie (Located at the C. Baldwin)
- Le Colonial (A unique dining experience in a 100 year old mansion!)
- Fig + Olive
- Joey Uptown
THINGS TO DO:
- Cheer on the Chiefs vs the Houston Texans at NRG stadium
- Shopping at the River Oaks District – on the more expensive end with all the classic boutiques!
- Explore Montrose, it has some really cool thrift stores and more street wear shops
- M-K-T Heights
- POST Houston – with one of the best views of Houston, you’ll find you can easily make a day here.
- Check out Downtown on Main Street
- The Galleria
- Rice Village
- Sunday’s Farmers Market
- Go to Yale Street and check out the boutique, Saint Lo. You won’t be disappointed!