The weather is warming up, and summer is almost officially here. Like many of you, I use this as an opportunity to purchase a few new things for the season. From my favorite face sunscreen to affordable sunglasses, I have created a list of some of my favorite finds for summer that you can use for the pool, on vacation, cookouts, and whatever other fun things you have planned!
Gracie Hunt’s Favorite Finds for Summer
- Cut-off Denim Shorts – The perfect everyday pair of shorts for this summer!
- Vintage Inspired Sunglasses – I love the shape of these sunglasses, and you can’t beat the price for under $15!
- Black Crossover One-Piece Swimsuit – I’m not normally a one-piece swimsuit kind of girl, BUT this black one-piece is so classic.
- Birkenstock Look-Alikes – The Birkenstock trend is in, and I’ve been told this pair is even better than the real thing. Now’s your chance to try the look at an affordable price point.
- Floral Romper – How adorable is this floral romper? It would look even cuter with a pair of wedges.
- Braided Sandal – These neutral sandals go with anything!
- Lightweight Rattan Earrings – This four pack of earrings from Amazon is the steal of the summer. You will be wearing them nonstop.
- Facial Sunscreen– The number one thing I can’t live without in summer is my SPF. Protect your skin with a great face sunscreen like this one that I use!
- Woven Handbag – Everyone needs a cute bag for summer, and this one is no exception. I love the colorful tassel detail. It would be great to take on vacation.
- Aviators – This pair of polarized aviator sunglasses has the best 5-star reviews. I have my eye on the blush or blue pair!
I’ve included more of my favorite finds for summer below for you that I think you’ll love!
Looking for more style inspiration?
PS – Follow along on my Instagram, @graciehunt, for more of my daily life and behind the scenes look at being Miss Kansas USA!