With Christmas happening in less than two weeks, the final push to order presents is here! If you’re still looking for the best holidays gifts to give (and get) this year, I am here to help. From the fitness enthusiast to beauty lover, I’ve compiled all of my favorite gift ideas for her that you can still receive by Christmas Eve.
For the Fitness Enthusiast
Canari Padded Bike Shorts – I can’t live without these!
Anything by Therabody! I high recommend the Waveduo, Wave Roller, or the Theragun Mini.
Being on the go all the time, I always bring a water bottle with me. This one is only $20 and has time markers to help keep you on track to drink 64 oz water daily.
Garmin Venu 2S Sports and Fitness Tracking Watch – If she doesn’t have one of these yet, then she will be so excited to receive it! I use mine all of the time!
For the Beauty & Makeup Lover
If she’s looking to up her makeup routine, you can’t go wrong in gifting one or multiple of the items below. They even make great stocking stuffers! I am a major fan of Patrick Ta makeup and brushes, only sold at Sephora.
Makeup She’ll Love
- Patrick Ta Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette
- Patrick Ta Major Glow All Over Balm—I use the color “She’s on Vacation”
- Patrick Ta Body Brush
- Patrick Ta Major Sculpt Contour Brush
- Patrick Ta Major Dimension Precision Gel Eyeliner in “Deep Bronze”
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in “Kim KW”
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanse & Exfoliate Set
- Clinique Moisture Surge 96-Hour Hydro Filler Concentrate
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel
- SLIP Large Slipsilk Scrunchies
- SLIP Pillowcase
- Mirrored Bottom Glass Organizer
- Relavel Makeup Bag
- Riki Skinny Portable Lighted Mirror – I travel with this everywhere! Say goodbye to bad makeup lighting for good.
- Riki Skinny Vanity Stand
For the Fashion Lover
Does she like to be cozy and relax at home? Or is she a Chiefs fan and needs new gameday attire? I personally would love to receive any of these items below!
For the Homebody
Aviator Nation is always a big hit! Everything is extremely comfy and cute on.
Whether you are shopping for your bestie, mom, sister, or a random coworker, you can’t go wrong with any of these unique holiday gift ideas. No matter your budget, there is a little something for everyone on your list.
Looking for more gift ideas?
PS – Follow along on Instagram, @graciehunt, for more of my daily life and a behind the scenes look.